Hello, I'm finding myself to be overly sensitive during sexual acts. My penis is of average size and I'm what I consider loosely circumcised. The loose skin on my erect penis has a lot of movement but does not go over the head, and when limp the skin is all bunched up behind the head. When fully erect I'm rock hard and still have a bit of movement in the skin. Usually I can masturbate for what seems like for ever (never really timed myself lol) but when having sex, both vaginal and oral I seem to climax/orgasm almost instantly. I can penetrate my girlfriend and leave it there I'm fine, but any excessive amount of movement triggers me. It's just as bad as when she gives me oral sex. We've done different positions with no luck and the "start-stop" method is just aggravating to both of us. Masturbating before or having her get me off and then going at it for a second time doesn't make me last any longer. I know the head is the most sensitive part of the penis (and it really is in my case) but even the movement of my skin can get me to orgasm easily.

Anyone have any advice? Thank you very much for your time and input.

I used to have the same problem. What worked for me was making sure I came before having sex. The second coming always took a lot longer. The feeling that he was about to get into his nice warm home seemed to make him so happy he could just come. :-D

Going for round two doesn't seem to work either. :-( Other than taking longer to get an erection (like normal) I still climax/orgasm just as fast as the first time.

I'm having the EXACT same problem as NineBreaker. I can masturbate for a long time, but whenever I penetrate my girlfriend or when she gives me oral, my penis becomes extremely sensitive and I always feel like I'm going to ejaculate immediately. I also need to do the start-and-stop method, but like NineBreaker said, it is very aggravating and I really wish I could have sex with my girlfriend for a long time but I just can't do it, and it's making me feel very inadequate. Condoms don't work either, the strong sensitivity is still there. Thankfully I don't actually ejaculate right away, I can control it quite well, but dammit, I just wish I could thrust my girfriend without stopping every few seconds, you know? NineBreaker, I feel your pain. :-(

Thanks Mike, I know there are other guys out there with this issue. I just wish there was a way to control it a little better. We've tried some of those "extended pleasure" condoms and creams without success. I'm hoping I over come this issue with time, the sooner the better.

Exact same page here, i'm also 18 and the amount of sensitivity i feel during sex.. it's very irritating, it actually throws me off having sex
There's 1 solution that always works for me. Alcohol. It's not a good solution but i always seem to go for a LONG time (HOURS) When i'm under the influence of alcohol. However the last time i got drunk it happened pretty quickly, so now it's on my to do list to go see the doctor. Last time i went there i backed out, it's way to embarrassing to bring up :-(

I'll do it eventually and i think you should to!

I used to have the same issue, and still do unless the sex is very regular.
The answer (or an answer) is to actually have sex as often as possible. Go for a marathon session for, say three days straight.
Alcohol can help, as can another popular (but usually illegal, smokable green herb) recreational chemical.
Can't in all honesty recommend it as an answer, tho.

My boyfriend has this same problem, whenever were having sex he ejaculates almost imidiatly!! But when hes Masturbating he holds it in for ages!! We usually just do foreplay for a while before we actually have sex he keeps it back for alot longer. :-)) X

Recent studies (Mayo clinic and others) have shown that the drug PAXIL is an effective treatment for premature ejaculation. Taking 20-30mg about 6-7 hour before sex will allow you to benefit from what is essentially a side effect of this anti-depression medication. The pharmacutical industry is currently testing a new drug (same chemical family as Paxil) for this SPECIFIC purpose...but that is a few years away from being offered.

I Have had this Problem since i was in my teens, i am now 49, i have tried all sorts of things over the years from viagra, creams and gells to tantric sex and nothing seems to work, ive seen several doctors and they could not help, i also have a high sex drive which does`nt help, the only thing i did find that helps a little is anasthetic gell, cream or spray,,and a wife that has similar symptoms, she can orgasm in under a minute with the right touch, but i still dream of banging her hard for atleast half an hour, ummmmm,,lol.
And to all you young lads keep looking for that permanent hard on, but dont get obsesive because you might have to live with it for the rest of your life. :-D

I thought I'd check in since it's been some time.

Since my last post, I've not really had any success with my sensitivity. :-(

My girlfriend has gotten me some "numbing gels" and special condoms to help, but nothing has. Like I stated before, I can get erect and insert my penis inside of her... and as long as I don't move a whole lot I'm ok. But as soon as I start trusting I'm ready to pop. Thank god she loves me for who I am, and not what I can't do.

I seem to have the same problem from time to time. i however notice that i only have this problem when i'm thinking about it. try to keep your mind away from getting off..think about ways to please your girl or what your going to do next nd you will find yourself lasting longer. stay away from thinking about "oh am i gonna be able to last" or "i think this is gonna make me last" things of that nature.. you should never think about your climax until you are ready for it! once you start thinking climax, 90% of the time you will orgasm shortly after...if this doesnt work for you, try taking a small dose of percocet about an hour  or less b4 sex, guarentee you get a good hour or more of hammer time;-)

I have had this same issue for several years now, and have had little success in increasing pleasure time. alcohol works some, but its hit amd miss {no pun intended}. something I have found that bribgs some success is, believe it or not, Orajel. 2 or 3 drops on head of penis, rub it in and go to town. Not sure of side effects, so cant recommend as a permenent solution, or even more than once a week for that matter. Benzocaine 5% is "supposed" to be helpful. hopefully this can help.

i have the same problem omfg its embarrising

use prozac or some other kinds of anti depressants they work well