Okay so I've been on my birth control for a total of two months now. I'm 22yrs old. I started birth control because of hormone problems. I had had my period for around 10 months straight. Then i finally started birth control 2 months ago. My irregular bleeding stopped, and i started getting a normal once a month period that lasted for 7 days like I always use to get before my irregular bleeding had started. I went through the pack of birth control and i was suppose to start my period on 6/19/11...it's only been about two days total, but im having no sign of a period. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend, but he never finishes in me, and yes i kno about pre-cum...I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Should i take another test? I'm suppose to schedule an appointment with my doctor 3 months after starting the birth control, which is suppose to be at the end of July. Should i schedule an earlier appointment to see what's up? I dunno what to do...what if i am pregnant and i've been taking birth control? Should i make an emergency appt with my doctor and stop taking birth control? I need help..

If you've been taking your pills on time every day and have no symptoms of pregnancy then you should not worry. Your body is adjusting to the medication, just like how you may sometimes get breakthrough bleeding. You can ask for a pregnancy test when you see your doctor in a month if you're still worried.

Thank you!!! Got my period today!!! Just a little to quick to stress i geuss...but thank you so much...

i'm glad you're now relieved! :)