Hello there it was about a week ago and i had missed about 4 birth control pills and i had sex with my partner while i missed the pills and about 3 days later i started to spot im not suspose to be on my period but i think im just geting my period early im just wondering if anybody can help me out, could this be that i could be pregnant or its just my period?

i am looking fior answers for a problem like this too! help would be appreciated

Yes the spotting could be from pregnancy and there is a chance that you could be pregnant some people can get pregnant right after missing birth control pills. It could also be from not taking the pills when you stop taking birth control you will bleed for about a month, month and a half but not spotting then again everyones body is different. Once you start taking your pills again you may bleed for a couple of weeks and then get your period. Hope this helped.