Hi! Friday night, I started feeling some discomfort in my stomach like light cramping. Then all day saturday I had the same feeling but this time there was some blood. I figured I was just starting my period early, although I was still wearing the birth control patch, which I wasnt to take off for my placebo week until sunday. Yet, sometimes when Id use the restroom and wipe, there'd be nothing. The flow of blood does not seem to be like usual and I usually dont start my period until 3 days after removing the patch. Could I possibly be experiencing implantation bleeding and pregnant? I also skipped my period last month, so could this perhaps just be my body's way of making up instead?

hi im on the patch myself for the past 3yrs or so and i experience the same thing almost evry month and it usually occurs in the 2nd wk or during the 3rd wk before my patch free wk...i know this can happen during the first few months but im only experiencing this recently and have taken a few tests to see if i was pregnant too but they wer negative,, im goin to contact my doctor to see if it could be anything else, perhaps a smear test may help to see if any abnormalities are present..i do remember experiencing this while i was using the pill and a smear test showd i had a polyp, which was removed. i was fine after this until now.. perhaps u shud see ur doctor...

I am now have same issues... I was bleeding a little for two days not much the 3rd day I wasn't bleeding anymore and now again today I'm bleeding. Mild cramps discomfort. Feeling fatigue ext. I'm not suppose to start yet I'm on my 3rd patch and usually will start 3 days after I take it off. And it's not normal looking.

I am having the same issue....I have my 3rd patch on and I’m not suppose to start till Saturday...but I’m worried because it isn’t normal and I’m spotting a little here and there and this has never happened with a patch on....What has happened this past week for you? I’m worried I could be pregnant

What happened?l am havig same problem.

me too! 3rd week and have cramps and little spotting like brownish, by reading all the psots I feel it's normal, is our body acting up. Did it go? Or are you still having the problem?