Hi, recently I have been waking up in the midde of the night drenched in sweat, completely. This started about two months ago when I had a severe cold and woke up drenched and ever since then it occurs every 2-3 days even though the cold is long gone. I am also very fatigued but didnt think much of this since I work two jobs a day the whole week. But a recent symptom was constipation that was so painful I wanted to just die..it took an enema and a suppository and about six hours for me to eventually pass a very regular sized stool. It took two days for my backside to stop hurting. Individually any one of these symptoms could be nothing but put them together and I'm getting frantic here. any ideas? >:(

********

I just experienced this as a result of being very constipation due to a medication I was taking for a UT infection. The reason for the sweat is you can not pass the stool when your colon is full it starts to back up and over time leach back into your bloodstream. The toxicity of the stools overwhelms your bloodstream and your body starts to sweat heavily to dispose of the toxins as a fail safe mechanism.

Yes, I have this too, not helped by the antidepressants that dr has put me on to relax me and stop these symptoms

Magnesium, magnesium and more magnesium.