hello
thanks for allowing me the opportunity to ask for help i hav been sufferin with constipation for some time now i will go weeks without havn a bowel movement plz help me

Hello! The normal frequency of bowel movements varies widely from person to person, from once or more a day to three times a week. In general, however, you are likely constipated if you pass a hard, dry stool less than three times a week. Natural Remedies for Constipation A diet low in fiber may play a role in constipation. Insoluble fiber, which passes through the body almost unchanged, gives stools bulk and a soft texture, making them easier to pass. Making sure you drink enough fluids such as water may help some people with constipation. Fluids make bowel movements softer and easier to pass. Many herbal laxatives and "dieter's teas" are called stimulant laxatives, or anthranoid laxatives. They include herbs such as: cascara sagrada, rhubarb, aloe, senna is excellent, buckthorn. Recently, I discovered that a green (hot) chilly paper helps me to regulate the frequency of bowel movements so you could try it to. I hope this will help you.