Lately I have problem with constipation. I am not sure how it has begun, but it can pass three or four day until I go to the bathroom. Maybe it has something to do with stress because I have been fired from the job because it has started since then. Or it can be caused by my diet. Can I use Magnesium Hydroxide to treat constipation?

I am not sure is it possible to get constipation on because of stress. Diarrhea is more common cause of the stress. Maybe there is something else. If you are fired then it means that you spend more time at home. If you are physically inactive then it can cause constipation. The best solution is to take natural diet with natural fibers from fruits and vegetables, to drink a lot of water and to use laxative like Magnesium Hydroxide. It is an osmotic laxative and it means that it works by drawing water into the bowel, which makes your stool softer.