I'm only 24 years old and I am experiencing light periods (around 3 days long) and sweating at night. I'm too young for menopause and the night sweats only happen during my period. What could be the problem?

I am 28 and have the exact same problem and can't figure out what's going on. On top of that , I am trying to get pregnant.

I am also getting exactly the same and I am just turning 20 so definately know it is not the menopause. Again it only happens when i'm about to come on or am on - i never usually sweat on any other occasions (not even really when i've been extreamly active). It takes ages to fall to sleep as i'l feel really hot and uncomfortable and then wake up several times in the night really really cold but absolutely soaking wet with sweat literally its like someone has thrown a full bucket of water on me. I've tried wearing more in bed and less too. I don't know what is causing it but it is getting really frustrating now. Does anyone have any ideas?