Im a 18yr old female, I noticed changes in my breasts but didn't take any notice, until I began having severe pain in my right breast, after that I went to the doctor's, and they examined me and then refered me to a breast specialist at the local hospital they put me theew as urgent and I had an appointment 7 days later, but they never explained why, then I went to the appointment and he examined me and made appointment for me to have scans and ultrasounds all he said was 'I can feel something different' but I got no other explanation, now I'm so worried, does anyone no what this can be but also I can't stop sleeping I feel unwell in myself and it feels like it takes all my energy to get one foot infront of the other and am Hardley anything, anyone no of anything it can be to stop me worrying thanks x

I know it is hard playing the waiting game.  But hang in there!!  Remember, 85% of lumps in women under 40 are benign (not cancer).  So the odds are in your favor.  So don't panic.  Enjoy the holiday, the weekend, and try to do something exiting or peaceful (whichever gets you out of your head). it just takes time to get all the test done and then more time to get the results, it is stressful, I know, but most of the time, it turns out to be nothing or something trivial.  Even in the worse case scenerio, breast cancer has a 93% survival rate when caugt early.  The odds are with you and my prayers are with you.

thank you for your reply, just worried because I have no explanations and everything went through as urgent, all's my consultant said is I can feel something different and that was it, I also have a daughter witch he seemed concerned about:/ I feel unwell in myself no energy can't eat much vomiting always tiered, just so worried

I had this start in my 30s, my Dr advised taking Vitamin E & Selenium every am, stopped the ache in my breast and it's been 20 years.