i am gaining weight, excess gas no smell, pain in the upper right side under the breast like there is a balloon blowing up under there constant constipation, hemmorrids sometimes bleeding and tearing of fissure tissue i dont eat but stilll gain weight, no break, no lunch maybe dinner and start feeling full, sometimes nausea, neck and shoulder pain which i do have degeneritive disk and bulging disk never been in accident had capel tunnel sugery thinking the dr thought that was what it was but it wasnt there was no release i was fine till i went to my dr with back pain they recommended chiroprator then problems with the neck started. drink sodas, smoke and eat lots of carb white flour my favorites the only thing i like, but for some reason i have excessive gas never had that problem dont like it oh yes chew some gum too but no a lot. feels like a balloon blowing up in me under my right side of my breast i guess the doctors think am crazy cause they have done ct and cant find nothing wrong with me. but i know there is cause its my body have a high tolerance of pain dont get fever have hemmorids 24-7, bleed a lot, stay full and bloated and dont even eat anything i no am random am throwing a bunch of problems out there legs hurt and ache keeps me up at night they hurt so bad lower back pain, cant stand long, one dr called me wacka doodle that was nice am sorry just not very discriptive just know something is wrong dont know what neither does the doctor, am 43 and when i was working as a waitress was never sick or tired but then again i wasnt allowed to be too busy but now with a new sit down job am sick all the time more aches and pains bad menstrual cramps and irregular i was put on the pills which at first regulated them but still bleed way too much,
cramp really bad, put on nexium dont no what for cause i dont have acid refulx i dont think, put on zelnorm that doesnt do a thing for me i still stay constipated so what to i do. somebody out there has to understand the mumbo jumbo am going through i have a very high tolerance of pain and i know something is right but the dr's make me feel so stupid. dont know what to do, my worst thing is the pain under my left breast which was fine til i had a colonoscy and he burned with the laser or what ever, since then is when ive been haven the pain. i have tumor on my adrenal and liver which is suppose to be normal had a polyp the size of my thumb that was removed and was diagnoised with the hplyoria bacteria, given antibiotic to get rid of that, also a skin rash that hasnt gone away just getting worse and spreading slowly and once in a while i break out in welts. which from what i read could be from the hyploria bacteria i think one dr finally diagnoised it after i already had chronic uticaria guess that is enough if there is someone out there that can help this random gal please reply i know my body and i know am not crazy just dont know how to explain it to the drs as if they care.

I don't know what to say except that I have every symptom you do and don't know what's wrong. I have every symptom actually except for the rash and welts. One day my stomach will look flat as a pancake and the next like I'm 6 months pregnant. And on my upper left side, under my breast, I have severe pain, especially if I push in some to try and feel what's going on. Have you had any answers to your problem yet? I hope you still read this. I need some sort of help.

Thanks

What is wrong with you? I think I am dying....and my dr. keeps saying its my gallbladder??

hi my name is heather and im 18 and alot of those symtoms are what i am having, i have very very sharp pain on my right upper side belowe the breast and i have had this for about ummm maybe 3 or 4 years not for sure but for a long time and when i eat or sometimes when i dont even eat it hurts or when i bend over in a weird position and cough or something it hurts so bad and sometimes it will bubble and i look at it in the mirror and i can see something moving inside its really really weird and i went to the doc. for it and they said its just a infection and it will go away and welll. . . . it hasnt!

The bloatingand pain is gas from being lacose intollerant, try the ultra lactose caplet not chewables or generic. I tested & tried to figure this out for 3 years. I have no more bloating. 1 pill after first taste of milk products. always check your lables and cut out the cheese for weight loss. I gain when I eat cheese.I hope this helps...

I have had cramps daily in the upper part of my stomach, and bloating for the past two years. I have had a stomach scope, a colonoscopy, a gallbladder scan, and a hidta scan, and all test were negative.

Have you found any answeres to this? I have the same problems and all doctors think I am crazy but it is there.

I have breast pain as well,underneath my right breast,it is so painfull that i cant wear a bra anymore as it makes it worse,i dont have any of the other symptoms you others have,but i do get lower back pain every night,it wakes me up,then takes about an hour to turn to a dull throb.this is starting to get ridiculous now.No problems with my stomach or anything else,anyone know what can cause it,ive had no injuries to the breast or back,nothing at all.this has been going on now for almost 2 months.

THAT WAS SO FUNNY BECAUSE.... I AM 6 pregnant and.... I feel this. Its gas i think.

Hi Helpira - have you discovered what is wrong yet as I have been suffering from all of your symptoms and I feel the doctor thinks I am waisting his time - as he says it is all part of getting older (I am only 41)

I dont know if anyone still checks this or not or if anyone who happens to stumble across this message will be able to give me an answer.. but I am 33 weeks and 5 days pregnant and just started having a pain on my right side a bit below my breast. Its not all the time, more so at night. But it hurts and I dont know what to do. I think I'll call my doctor tomorrow just to see what he has to say..but I hate to bug him if its nothing.

You mentioned you are constipated, have you ever concidered that maybe you have IBS? Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Did you know you are suppose to have a BM everyday. If this isn't happening it gets backed up. And yes it can hurt up in your chest area, which happens to be your intestines. Check it out. Eat lots of fiber, drink lots of fluids. I actually started drinking 1/2 c prune juice each morning, after months (I think it was like 6) my bowels were working properly on their own. You can get nauseau and diarreha because all the toxins your body is trying to rid itself of, is well, piling up. Find a good fiber supplement and give it a try. And yes a milk intolerance can make it worse. It is a diet change that will help IBS. I will be fine for months, than all of the sudden WAM! I'm in pain, can't eat, no appetite, naseua. I went thru the colonoscopy and they found nothing. They told me it was stress. discovery health has good info on IBS too.

i am having the same problem, pain under right breast. if i eat alot of carbs and fried chicken and sodas, i get really, really sick , like I cannot breath and like a knife stabbing me. I have gone to er & they say they believe gallbladder but cannot find solution. pain is worse at night. .. will wake up in middle of night with sharp pain. i have noticed that i suffer less, alot less, if I do not eat after 6:30pm. also, limit starchy or carb intake, meaning breads and sodas and potatoes. limit fried foods. if i have a snack at night, which i really try to avoid because i am going to pay for it at night, i eat a 1/2 cup - 1 cup of plain natural yogurt. not vanilla yogurt. plain yogurt. i do not like plain yogurt because it is tart to me, but it helps a whhhhhhhhhhoooooole lot as far as pain at night under the right breast (upper stomach).

:-(
Hello I am 28 and experiencing alot of the same symptoms that are being described here. Yesterday was the second time I have felt severe pain on my right side under my chest. It seems the pain is also in my back on the right side. It even hurt to drink water. I an supposed to go to the doc. tomorrow. I also feel very bloated

I have had a pain in my right side just below my breast on an off for about 7-8 months now. My doctor did the tests for my gallblader but everything came back negative. However, my liver test came back fatty. I have been trying to loose weight, lost about 10 pounds, however I am concerned my being overweight has something to do with the pain. I am also lactose intolerant, which could also be creating the problem. The pain seems to get worse when I am stressed. I also wake up with lower back pains, however I dont know if this is related, as I have hurt my back a few times. I will try cutting out the dairy/lactose products and see if that helps. As well as trying to continue to loose weight. Hopefully this mystery will be solved soon.