i need new tips on how to masterbate. i've tried rubbing my clit,brush,pillow and i still cant feel much pleasure.plus, do you need to be horn-y to orgasm?plz help!! by the way, im a girl!

Maby trying to watch a little bit of porn (make sure no one is around) ..... I dd that and it fells alot better

Im the same I am 14 and I started when I was 12 but im tired of my pillows! I just wish there was somthing else...   :|

Wow really? I'm started at 11, and I'm still doing it and I'm 14... (Imma boy).....

Oh, btw... Its just a digestion but.. Can't you use banana or cucumber? I see it in some XXX

i use the tip of a hairbrush and watch porn

Ok what I do and still get pleasure from is getting on top of a big plushie or pillow and I take something round and long and i get it a bit wet then I put it up my ... And move around a bit while whatching porn it really helps when u are hrrny

Ya I'm a 17 year old boy and I have gotten bored of masturbating I still do it just when I'm bored with evrything else and I can only get erections by touching myself I used to be able to get erections easy by seeing tits but not anymore how do I make it fun again?

I'm the same way :P

U can get a tissu roll and go up and down on you penis

I don't fell differt I need help

What i do is i take a long non pointy object, take off my pants & underwear (personnaly i like to take off every peice of clothing to get more into it but that's up too you), sit down comfterbaly (legs wide open), wet the object, put on some porn too your liking ( ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***), place in the object in your p***y or ass while the object is still wet, plusate fast or slow. A tip is too go too the speed that the guy in the vid is going for a unique experience. Hope this helps!

I'm a 13 year old boy and want to get pleasure in my penis, how can I make it amazing for me?

I'm a 13 year old boy and I've jized my boxers before but it's not memorable how can I go harder and make my pinus feel amazing

How can I make my d*** feel awesome