im a girl i wanna know how to masterbate and ejaculate im only 13 and i really wanna know.. causewhen im turned on i seem to try not to masterbate.... some times my friend eric masterbates near me when my parents are away .. and asking me how to masterbate...... o.O i wanna know how to ejaculate

Look, first off is your friend a guy? And second, girls dont ejaculated, they orgasim

yes it looks like its a boy

Eric is a boy obviously and shes asking how to ejaculate because according to her ..her friend "eric" keeps asking her how to do so and she doesnt know so shes asking us... ANd as for jessica tell him to go learn on his own materbation is something he shud do alone or with his (girlfriend/Wife) if he wants to and u say hes ur friend not ur boyfriend so eh...

somepeople refer to say girls ejaculate too so ha. :?

LadyStorm wrote:

jessicaloves xxx wrote:

some times my friend eric masterbates near me when my parents are away .. and asking me how to masterbate...... i wanna know how to ejaculate

yup your right he wants me to have sex with me and lost im virginity.. and every time materbates near and cum my nipples are pointy and hard and p***y wet and im turned on now.....

lol i can tell ur turned on ....

take ur one or two fingers and put them into ur vagina. start up and down.use a lubricant like vaseline on ur fingers.

it will more pleasureable

Actually to correct someone before me..... girls can ejaculate. I'm 13 and have been touching myself since I was way little and when I get really turned on I can squirt juice (and no it isn't tinkle). I have been with older men and they say that some girls can do it and some can't..... it's kinda neat to see it....it doesn't squirt big like a guy does, but it still goes in the air a little...unless someone's on top of me of course ;-) It can kinda make a mess in my panties or a car seat...lol

um.. hi i can't really be helpfull here because i can't even get myself to cum, but i do have a question. Females when i masterbate sometimes this brown really smelly gross stuff comes out, is this normall and does anyone know what it is?? please i need help

uhhh...maybe you're masterbating the wrong 'opening' lol...not that that's a bad thing..I actually prefer my bottome touched like that.

no it is the right whole i don't know what it is though any one else?

jessica do you have facebook? ;-)

Oh u girls are turning me on right now I'm a guy and I'm jacking off to your comments and wow if I could come see u I would help u guys out with ur masterbating I would lick your clit and I'm 15 so u guys keep playing with yourselfs

heyreply wrote:

um.. hi i can't really be helpfull here because i can't even get myself to cum, but i do have a question. Females when i masterbte sometimes this brown really smelly gross stuff comes out, is this normall and does anyone know what it is?? please i need help

hahaha no it shud be white or see thru go to doctors mate haha and ive been able to cum since i was 9 :D ull grow up 1 day