i got in the habit about a year ago of masterbating whenever im alone. i can never stop doing it and it makes me not be able to focus on things i should be doing.. help!

I feel just as you do! I have been at it for a few years now but feel it is seriously impacting my everyday life.

Really need someone to talk to about it who's in the same situation, could I email you / msn you?

Learn how to do it in moderation! Maybe only do it at night... or only do it after you've finished everything you need to do for the day. Or if you get the urge but really shouldn't be doing it then call someone or find something to distract yourself (chores, hobby, etc)... Masturbation is good, but when it starts inturpting your life you better make some changes!

poplockdrop055 wrote:

Well you have two options, I think :D , either whenever your alone think of something that turns you off or just make it a quick masterbation :D

this is the same for me too almost every day and it really takes up a lot of time i think i might neew help oh an im 15 and male

I know howui feel too i have been working on it and doing it less each day seams to help. But it's not easy.

Hey im 15 guy and wen i first started masterbating, at 13, i did it every single chance i got. theres nothing wrong with it tho, but like u said it takes up a lot of time, case its addicting, almost like a high :-) im sure u know wat i meen, but gradually i just do it once a night, tht way everything is out of the way and then im free do to wat i want haha, ps. the longer u wait, between each time, the better it feels, well thts just for me... but u shoold try it out tho

listen,if you can't seem to stop,then do it only 1 time a day,don't do it everytime your alone,and try and make it the same time of day everyday,like maybe when your in the shower or something.

It's normal to mast. I never did it till last year it's ok and.. Maybe you do it often cause you haven't had sex or have you..? Well just do what you do and if it makes you feel good then go right ahead but you should try and resist some good luck :-D

Honestly I think 13 is too young, but then again I remember how I was back then....vaguely.

hey im 13 too and i am addicted to masterbation i am i guy and i cant get out of the habit even wen i try my hardest and wen ever i do it there is this red piece of skin that keeps getting bigger and it looks like its peeling wat do i do :$

Guest wrote:

Hey im 15 guy and wen i first started masterbating, at 13, i did it every single chance i got. theres nothing wrong with it tho, but like u said it takes up a lot of time, case its addicting, almost like a high :) im sure u know wat i meen, but gradually i just do it once a night, tht way everything is out of the way and then im free do to wat i want haha, ps. the longer u wait, between each time, the better it feels, well thts just for me... but u shoold try it out tho

Hey, 14, and a guy, and I masterbate, I think its normal, most people do it! And I also agree with you on "the longer you wait between each time, the better it feels." :P

Im a 13 year old girl and I love to masterbate. I dont kno what to do though. It makes me feel good but it also takes up my time so I just do it at night. ?

omg.! im juss like u. get your stuff finished & start diggin it;l

ppsh41 wrote:

hey im 13 too and i am addicted I've been doing it for about a year when I get really hornny I even use my vibrating tooth brush at my clit I can't stop what do I do