Ok so I'm a 14 year old girl. I am getting sick of fingering and the shower head doesnt give me pleasure anymore. I cant get dildos or vibrators. Humping a stationary bike works sometimes, but I want something else too. I havent done it, but I am ok with porn and sticking stuff up my vag. I want to try a condom with water and flour, but i've been told that if the condom breaks that there is a big chance of infection. Anyway I want something that will give me a big orgasm an will make me feel awesome. Any ideas? Also, everyone says that when they masterbate they get really wet, i dont. Is that ok?

Im a guy but but ive heard that a electric toothbrush or hair brush handle can be good things to put up there. The part about you getting wet i have no idea about because im a guy but licking your fingers to give it abit of wetness might help

PM me if you want to talk

Ok so I'm around your age and I started masterbating about 3 months ago I have tried different things but what really works for me is moving my clit in circular movements while bouncing up and down also imagine something dirty or even watch porn, or you can hump a pillow, something which really works is getting something which vibrates and putting it on your clit and even if you want to take it far stick a small carrot or a sharpie pen or if you want stick two fingers up there move it in and out.

aloow somebody for clit licking

What I do is I watch porn and then I push a chair over I put my legs between the sit and I hump it as I watch porn it turns me on every time

hi dear...im a boy... its better for you to allow somebody for clit licking...that will make you feel awsome and real too...

If I use the tooth brush which side do I out it in?

Hi. Um. So I want to orgasm but I don't want to break my hymen. I have no clue what to do and I'm so confused and scared

Hi. There's no need to be scared! It's normal to explore your body. In a woman, even a young one, most of the pleasure obtained during masturbation comes from the clitoris, a little nub on the top of your p***y (above your pee-hole). There's no need at all for vaginal penetration yet, unless you feel like it after playing with your clit for a while. Just inserting the tip of your fingers and moving them around will feel great without having to go any deeper where your hymen is. But mostly experiment with your clit. Rub it in circles, back and forth, tap it softly... just try to find what feels best! If you are relaxed and keep doing it for some time, you'll have an orgasm!

try handle of hairbrush or fruits/vegetables with condom on them. Otherwise take much cotton, a pen, a plastic bag (for example plastic bag used for magazines (otherwise sandwich bag or saran wrap). Clean the plastic bag with soap. Put inside the cotton and the pen (the cotton need to be around the pen / wrap the pen) and use this homemade soft dildo ;) Lube it for better result

YES that way you could be able to have stronger and more pleasurable  orgasm.

but I suppose you have to use yur own finger. one finger first and then after some experience using 2 and 3 fingers inside your back hole.another idea is to sit on a lubricated thin smooth piece of glass or small lubricated PEN or felt-pen

you can also put small lubricated long carrots and even cucumbers inside to make your hole big and ready for HIS penis

What u could do if u wanna stick something up there is buy one of those toothbrush holders, turns me on every time

I jack off

Hi, I'm the same age as you and I recommend getting a vibration app on your phone. You can also use a massager. I'm also looking for new ways to feel pleasure.