I'm a 20 year old virgin. I haven't had sex yet....not that I don't want to, just the opportunity hasn't presented its self, but thats an whole different forum post! On to my real question. I have been masterbating with just my hand (for several years this way...well other objects, but never inserting anything into me), rubbing my clit and fingering etc. but I have since bought some toys...vibrator etc. Which feel great. but I get my most intense orgasms from stimulating my clit...should I be worried when it comes time to have sex, I wont be able to climax from intercourse? Or should I wait until that time comes? I get off by rubbing my clit, with my fingers or the vibrator...doesn't matter, if I rub it just right I will get off, its a great feeling! My Biggest Question.....When I get close to Climaxing, I have the urge to pee. I have peed before playing, and I still get the urge. I have read up on female ejaculation, but most times it says that this is done by stimulating the G Spot....which I have only done a few times, but didn't spend enough time there to get off. I get this urge just by rubbing my clit, is this normal? And is this female ejaculation or is it the urge to pee....I don't want to freak any guys out when the time comes! ( no up intended) and this urge only gets close when I climax, not until then. If this is ejaculation- Is there a possibility it has some urine in it? I only ask because I have often masterbated leaving my panties on...yes I can get off just by rubbing my clit through my underwear, but after I *ejaculate*, my underwear will smell a bit like urine, not like I completely peed in my panties, but smell a bit like it.....is this normal or abnormal? Oh I almost forgot...when I say the urge, I do *ejaculate* (I'm going to call it this for now, but please correct me if I'm wrong) There is normally a good amount of liquid, enough to soak my sheets, I will often bring a towel to my bed with me, I don't stop when I feel the urge, if I'm getting close to climax, I finish....it doesn't gross me out, but I don't want to gross anyone else out! FYI...I'm gonna try going to the bathroom, and masterbate again to make sure it either happens or doesn't happen...I'm scared I'm peeing when I get excited. So to make things clear: Should I be concerned I'm getting off easier by stimulating my clit and not really needing anything inside me to get me off....Ok this might not be a fair response since I haven't been with anyone yet, other than the toys I have. What is in Female Ejaculate? Am I peeing...or am I ejaculating? Also....what are the best ways to masterbate? I want to learn different techniques...I will maybe look a bit online, but I figured people here might know! Thank you, Canadian Girl

I think it is normal for some women to leak a little during orgasm. It doesn't bother me at all. Actually the faint urine odor exites me. Have you ever seen a male dog following the tail end of a b***h and persistently sniffing her vaginal area? Men are not that different. Too bad we can't bark like dogs do. I would advise you to let go of yourself completely so that you can have a full orgasm. Most guys would get off seeing you come like this. So don't worry. Female ejaculate without the urine should be odorless. If you want to ejaculate without leaking, taking a warm bath and emptying your bladder just prior to sexual activity may be helpful.

Hello there
It is very normal, I tell you why, the female ejaculates just before getting climax not during it and the ejaculation liquid come out from urine hole , so it is normal to feel that you want to pee.
Don't worry and have fun

Thank you Hoseclamp for the reply!

I went to the washroom last night, before playing and I did ejaculate a bit, but no urine this time....so I guess I have learned what I have to do right before I do anything sexual, I don't mind! I would rather not pee when I'm enjoying myself, but I guess if its something I can't avoid, I'm just going to have to live with it.

Thank you for the support though....its nice to know the faint urine odor excites you!

Canadian Girl

My concern is that I dont produce enough seretion. The white stuff is what lubricates the vaginal walls during inetrcourse and it makes sex extremely pleasurable.

When I climax there is nothing to show for it, I only feel it and it feels GREAT. Unlike men when they climax they have the white substance gushing from their penis.

I was wondering is someone is wrong with me why I dont gush out stuff when I climax.

Hi Nicky....I'm using your avatarname, not sure if thats your real name, but for now thats what I'm calling you! lol

I know how you feel, I only really get wet after lots of stimulating, I often have to use lube, (since I'm still a virgin, I have to use lube while masterbating, only sometimes though) But once I get really into it, it get better, and wetter....And of course when I climax, most times I do c*m, depends how much on the day.

All I can tell you, is use lube lots of it...and lots of touching a stimulating first! That should help some.

-Canadian girl

can you help me canadian girl? Im 14 but i masterbate i dont have a vibrator so i cant use that. What are some ways i can masterbate other than with my hands?

Hi Pookiepoo,

ummmm your 14 and want some ways to masterbate...hmmmm So at least you use your hands, and know what feels good, how about..... Ok this might sounds wierd, but I know when I was your age, and starting to masterbate, toys were out of the question, I just bought my first toys this year, my hands worked wonders until I was old enough to go to the sex stores, but I used to even just rub myself against things, make sure you are ALONE! You know rubbing yourself with your hands works, so even....the couch cushions, your pillow, your bed, alot of it is in our head, so remember to keep having an open mind about these things. Its completely healthy to be masterbating...your young still to be having sex...heck I'm still a virgin! But that all depends on yourself I guess!

Hun, have you used your fingers inside you yet? Don't use anything else until you can us your fingers with no pain, I don't want you putting anything inside you, if its going to hurt. Let me know about that, and I can give you more info. Don't rush it! What you are doing is normal and fine, our hands can be the best toys, we can touch exactly what we want, and when.

Anything else you need, feel free to ask, I'm always willing!

oh thanks i am kinda scared to finger myself...anymore advice? And yes i am a virgin

Hi hun,

As for more advice, its ok that your nervous to finger yourself, thats fine! Don't rush it, you don't need to.

I know people who use running water, either from the bath tub tap, let it flow on you, and hit the good spots that you like to be touched, or using a shower head and let it pulse against your clit etc. I haven't really ever tried much of this, the time I did, I didn't get off. But you can see, it might work for you.

Have you got one of those hand held massagers? They work really good!! Just rub yourself with this, gently on your clit, but once you get to know how much preasure to apply, you can add more. It feels really good! And the best part, you don't need to put anything inside.

-Canadian Girl

Using a bottle, empty that is could help :-P

Hi, I'm thirteen years old. I have been masterbating since I was eight, and have been used to rubbing my clitoris. I'v tried to finger (my vagina), but I don't get any pleasure out of that..? Am I doing something wrong..or am I too young? I'm not for sure. Thanks!!

HI, this might sound weird but i've been masterbating for as long as i can remember, I found that tieing a small knot in an old pair of pants or a sock and give ALOT of pleasure. If you stuff the inside of it with fabric peaces or something it can help it be a little stiffer. I've been doing it this way for years (im 18) basicly its a homemade dildo. but soft lol. but you have to be careful. sinces is fabrc its easier to get a friction burn. NOT FUN down there. so make sure your very well pleased before hand. sor use lub.

Hi Canadian girl,That's not pee that's called orgasm in female case. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have been touching and rubbing my flit but nothing really happens. Any help for ways I can get an orgasm with just masturbation? ( I'm only 13 and I have tried the shower head thing and using a hair brush in my vagina. Itdidn't work)