Hi, my sister is convincing me that sex before marriage is wrong. It can be so only in religious way, generally it is unsafe if partners are not protected no matter if they are married or not?

Christian religion approves only sex in marriage, because it is reproductive sex and children are usually born. Those who approve this view, explain that sex is not meant for pleasure but for having children, and it is pleasurable since God wanted it to be so. Abstinence is promoted to prevent from unwilling pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and abortion, as it is treated like a killing of man. Today young people have contraception pills and condoms, so this rule is a bit out of dated, but orthodox believers still take sex before marriage as a sin. For medical point of view every kind of sex can be health threatening if partners are not protected.

I had sex quite young and i did have sex before marraige.
But i am still dating the guy. We have both been with other people and decided that we were best together. We even dated while on separate continents for over a year.
We have been dating 4 years now and he has proposed to me several times...i absoluelty love him! But i have decided to remain unmarried to him for some time so that my parents feel more comfortable about our commitment to each other and i can focus on starting up and administering my business.
personally i feel like it depends on your comfort level.
i feel like any God that sees how much we love each other and how well we complement each other cannot ever think its wrong. And i would gladly take any retribution in exchange for what we have had.
So...you must decide if it is worth it for you. And once you make a desicion stick by it. It will be hard whatever you decide to so. and dont EVER let anyone pressure you into choosing one or the other. you will only be dissatisfied with your desicion. Also, if you decide to have sex, please be responsible.
Good luck!