Hi, for a couple of months now there is a thing that really bothers me. It is about marriage. I hear all the time about people getting divorced. Also, it is not unusual that people that get married sign a pre-marital agreement. This is totally different from what I was raised to think about marriage. Perhaps I am too traditional, but can you tell me if the modern ways are wrong.

Hi, the things that bother you are quite common nowadays. The answer to your question can not be given. What is normal for someone, for others may be very wrong. When it comes to divorce and pre-marital agreement, the church has clear vision of this matter. It is unacceptable. I see that you are a believer based on what you have told me. But people today are very liberal. The modern marriage, in some countries, even includes homosexual unity. On the other hand, a traditional marriage is accepted by larger group of people. That is why the traditional marriage is considered normal. So, I can not give you one answer to your question. It is for every man to decide on his own what is acceptable for him, traditional or modern marriage.