i am a 13 yr old girl, and im in lo e with my current boufriend of 2 months now. i have been in alot of trouble becoz of his age. b4 i say his age, i want EVERY1 2 KNOW I LUV HIM AND HE LUVS ME! the most we ever done is ha e PHONE SEX, NOT ACTUAL SEX! he is 21. i cant stop thinking about him, and now im in a tough position, bcoz he asked me 2 marry nim. our relationship started with me lying bout my age, then i told him my real age, and he said it was okay and we will wait till im older so i can lose my virginity. should i say 'yes' or 'no'???

this may be hard to hear but he does not love you he just wants to have sex with you and leave you. trust me.

but,he says that he loves me more than the world! he makes me feel good. right now hes the only 1 keeping me alive! i have been suicidal all my life,but when i met him i was blinded by love, and all my problems disappeared!

your young. hes not in love with you your too young to see that but in time you'll realize that. hold off on the sex for a couple of months if he waits then maybe he does care but if he leaves you then you know thats all he wanted

Whoa?! Thirteen? holy c**p! Ur too young to even think about sex and marriage! I know horomones will get the best of u but don't give in until at least 20!

talacakes, i have been holding off sex since i met him. he was fine with it! i asked if he can wait till im at least 18, (so that if i do get pregnant i can raise the kid myself) he said "okay babe i will wait as long as u need me 2". he is sweet, loving, caring, and so HONEST! i think i found love :)

Hun ' yur 13 , I know u may feel like ur in love but domt rush it ..yuhr time well come . Im 15 going to be 16 I know how u feel , but trust me ,love is something u cant describee . You may be feeking speacial but hes 21 . Hes way to old for you . Im sorry to say dis but guys that age only wabts one thing with girls yur ages . as a teen I disgree w. My mom alot but I sececetly know shes riqht somettimes . Parents foresee the lil things we cant . Ur a kid .dot worry about love or sex . go play soccer or do sumthibg u enjoy..ur berly growing up ..ayye yur killing me girl ..on dah real idk u but my sis 13too and she somewhat went.thur this .shes over it now but Trust me one day yu will soon relize evetything happend jus the way it needed to me !!! I hope everything works out for u hun .plz be carefull dont b messibg with dudes tha age .. Thats how girls get raped and killed u dmt wanna be tha girl.!!!! (: be a kid enjoy ur life . Love is stressfull and u dnt need tha!!!(: if u need anything u can message me anytime !!

This has also happened to me, unfortunately when I was about 12. he was 22 i believe. He asked for the two of us to meet up and that having sex with older men was normal for girls my age. However, I did not give in. I did not love him because I knew he could do so much more than just have sex with me. I could have died if I met up with him. I didn't lie to him about my age or ever told him I wanted to have sex with him. I made up excused that I was in another state when he asked to meet up with me. Eventually we stopped talking.

You need to understand that your relationship with him is not right. You are 13, and he is 21. There is a pretty big age difference there and he is only using you to get what he wants. Trust me. Do not give in. Tell your parents, they can call the police so they can put his behind in jail. It might hurt but it's for the best. You don't know what he could do to you. You may lose your life if your not careful. I'm sorry if this is frightning but he could kill you. . .

Amen to the peacher !!! We all are looking out for you hun it in ur best insterst . To stay away . This world is full of creeps .and they all wanna di wha they gotta d ok to get I. Ur pants and thats not attractive . Find urself frist bekus to b honest reationships r poinyless t ur out of hs .and Im not sayong this as a parent im saying it bkus im 16 and ive learned my lession find urslf b happy nd enjoy nd stay away from them boys over the age 14 . Thete noooo guud !!!!!7!!7 I promise