Hey,

my bf and i were wondering if it were a gaurentee to get pregnant, he came when he was getting a blowjob, like 5  mins later we decided to have sex and he came in me.. could he have gotten me pregnant?? need all the answers we can get!! finger crossed that we are!! thanks!

Yes there is always a chance of getting pregnant everytime u had inercourse and especially when its unprotected...so yess there is a high probability of you getting pregnant....

Thank you so much!

hi all plz help me
i want ur help plz in my issue cause i am really scared...here is the thing ... i have no sex education and me and my boyfriend was flirting with our clothes ( we were wearing jeans and our underwear ) however at a point he ejaculated but i wast sitting over him no penetration happened ,, and we finished but after half an hour he hugged me so our parts touched ( clothes were on) and they say that if a wet env. the sperm can travel thorough it ..so shall i be worried about pregnancy or wat and how long should it take for a sperm to die .. i am so scared and i really dnt have any knowledge about that and i cant really ask any one around me cause am living in a country ..sexual activities are very wrong before marriage ...so please can any one help me an answer cause i am very scared .

Hello Lisasm...Dont worry coz u cant get pregnant like this until sperms are penetrated inside the vagine...bt i must say that be very careful everytime u are having an intercourse and use proper protections...According to my advice, i would ask you to plzzz stay away from such activities until u are married ...

Take care and best wishes...

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnks so much i really appreciate ur help...thnkkkss

Its all my pleasure....you are very welcome :) :) :)