hey i am 18 years old and em pregenant,,em having a 6 month pregenancy i want you to help me in this coz i dont have enough money to get aborted plz help me in this otherwise i,ll die em very much depressed n streesed plz help me out how can i get rid out of this problem,,i cant let the child be born i want an abortion but i need support can u help me plz...............plz help me out..

Did you say your 6 MONTHS PREGNANT?
ifff thats what you said, I think its too late for an abortion, what you can do is put it for adoption, its not its fault, you shouldnt make it go threw pain...

bt i want to get aborted i cant born this baby..................em so much depressed wat to do i wanna die .................

I'm so sorry you have to go through this tough emotional time, but as tough as it can be, the fact is, as lillybaybiee said, it's too late for an abortion now, not only because it's a major surgery almost completely different from surgical abortion, but because there is not one respectable doctor who will perform such a late abortion without a justified cause. Please, hold on just for a little while - I know that this is not something that has just crossed your mind and that you have your reasons for wanting this

Hi jia aamr my name is Liz. Im 18 years old and I have a 2 year old son. I was asked to come to this post and try and help since I have been through what your going through right now except I was "15" not 18. I understand where your coming from it is hard as hell. Sorry for my language but I understand. Yes as the last 2 that have posted It is too late for an abortion. I want you to message me as soon as possible so I can help you out and help you through this tuff time thats ok. I really would like to share my story with you and give you my input and advice. Im here to help you as much as I can hun. Hope to hear from you soon.

hi liz,,,plz help me out em soo much streesed dnt know wat to do,,i just found this way to die bcause this is im[posible for me to carry this more coz em a student n i hv to go to university daily i feel ashamed of my self soo much tht i cant tell you plz help me.plz i know its too late bt plz i am unable to come here again n again...thanks for ur concern let me get out of this plz.............................

Hi hun have you have you thought of adoption that is probably your best option. You dont want to kill yourself bc that will hurt the baby too. You need to think like a parent. Remember this baby is fragile and it should not be punishes bc your not happy. There are plenty people out there willing to adopt but you need to take care of yourself as well.

jia aamr

Hi dear. I am hoping that you are hanging in there. The replies these women wrote are right. You cannot have an abortion this late. You do have options. You CAN be happy again. Sticking it through the next 3 months of your pregnancy and allowing a family to adopt and raise the child is your BEST option. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 8 years now. We desire so greatly to be parents. To love, nurture, and raise a child. We are looking for a baby to adopt and have a room ready to receive a child. 

I wish you the very best and I am praying for you to get through this difficult time.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use