Since the day i got married me and my husband has been trying for a child. My body simply wont give.
My menstrual stopped 3 months into our marriage. i mean they just stopped and ever since i have only been having my period once a year.
Due to the stress of seeing all my friends around me get pregnant so fast i have been depressed and have gained 70 pounds. I blame myself for me and my husband misfortunes. I am tired of my parents and my husbands parents asking like every second when we going to have one.... and they rush me saying we don't have that long to live you need to make one now. Not in those exact words but everyone phone conversation they mention it. So i kina stop calling to avoid the questions.
I have tried doctors , they gave me pills but nothing has worked. Doctor gave me clomid also and it didn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas on what can help me and my husband have a child?

Hi, I cud understand ur situation really well as I am also married for 4 yrs , hav all the friends & relatives asking me all the time, I had a missed abortion last year & since then we r trying again. So, I have seen if you continue worrying about it all the time, it'll never happen. If you've got all the tests done for urself & ur spouse, I suggest you switch to a healthy lifestyle, eat well, exercise regularly, keep your weight in control & try during the ovulation time. You can take ovulation tests to determine that. Even than if it doesnt happen, you cud go for IVF or artificial insemination. Trust me you are doing no good to yourself & ur hubby by taking all the stress & guilt over you.Try to be happy & stress free as much as possble..all the best!

My concern is your periods. They stopped three months into the marriage and now you have only one period a year? If I were you I would make an appointment with my gynecologist and find out what is wrong with this picture before trying to conceive a baby. Your gynecologist should try and help you figure out what is wrong and what needs to be done. He/she may order tests. There is something not working inside your uterus and you need to figure it out before doing anything else. Good luck to you.

yes, i think franpam is rite..i missed out the period problem which really cud be the main reason of ur failure to conceive. So, get it cured first..