Everyday when I am falling asleep, I have got sharp pain in my tongue. That wakes me up. I don't know why. I am really worry about this.
Anyone, please answer what the root cause is.
Thanks in advance.

It's hard to say what's causing the issue. You could be biting your tongue or you could have a health issue that needs to be fixed. Have you spoken to a doctor or a dentist about it? i would recommend it! Let me know okay? Also if you sign up we can talk faster because you'll receive emails when you post so consider that--unless you don't mind how long it takes to reply.

I get it too, and like you said, it's when I'm falling asleep. It's a very sharp pain, almost like I bit my tongue, but I know for sure that I didn't. I'm going through huge Spiritual transformation right now and I do believe that this symptom is part of it. I also have ringing in the ears, headaches, see little white and blue lights, foggy eyesight, electrical feeling all over my body, sensitivity to electromagnetic stuff (my cellphone burns my hand), feeling like someone's touching me, and seeing symbols when I wake up. If you have any of the other symptoms, you might want to read about Kundalini and Lightbody symptoms. ~Namaste~

I also get these pains on my tongue, it wakes me up. The other day it woke me up and my tongue was stuck to the back of my teeth I had to peel my tongue off, it hurt the rest of the day. I am starting to get scared. My doctor is over 50 miles away. I have not read anyone getting their tonge stuck to their teeth. That morning I did have dry mouth. I do not wish this on anyone but if you have the answer please help...Thank you all and God Bless.