I cannot see the ball at the bottom ....i just got it Tuesday and its now Sunday evening!! I'm really scared...i know it didnt fall out because i can feel it under my skin!!! and if it fell out i would have been able to just pull it straight out ;(( somebody please help!

go to the doctor imediately because it is possible that you pushed the ball up into your tongue and the skin closed around it but it might not be healed just yet and if it is you dnt want to try and push the ring back down and out because you might cause more damage. continuously wash your mouth out and go to the emergency room pronto cause you dnt want that getting effected and if you keep it there you might never beable to take it out. please dnt wait on this

OMG!! ok thanks a lot.....im going to try and go tomorrow!! will i be able to still have a tongue ring ?

they will advise you to take it out but then your hole will close completely and youll need to get it redone. when they get it out they will most likely give you medicine for it and youll have to go back to eating mushy foods and washing your mouth out with sea salt water. but if you want your piercing still i advise you to go to spincersa and they sell some rings with huge balls on them. dnt change the ring but just the bottom ball for the smaller one do it wont get stuck again. it wont be comfortable and you will talk funny but its only temperary until the bottom heals completely

thanks a lot :) I had it removed ...i'm kind of late replying ..but its still healing ..they didn't give me any medicine though :/ the top looks completely healed but the bottom still looks a little swollen and where the bottom ball was it looks like a lump is still under my skin ...it doesn't hurt or anything though!

My bar is stuck half way through my tongue, I think the ball came off and i maybe swallowed it - shall i go to a+e??

Hey i have to same problem so sore How did u get it out

How did they remove ot

This happened to me.too so how.would.the hospital take it out

Hi I've had my tougne pierced for ten years and the skin has grown over the bottom of the bar is this normal

When are u planning on taking it out. I have the exact same problem .. I need to have it removed.

How did they remove it

How did they take it out because the exact same has just happened to me

Hi I got my tongue pierced a year ago and I it's been in my mouth I went to go put a different tongue piercing in and it's stuck the balls wont turn!! What should I do ? I think it's stuck in my mouth!!!!

My husband has had the bottom side of a tongue ring stuck inside his tongue for 20years! He lost the top ball only weeks after having it and couldnt find a doctor who would remove it until now. All you can see is a black dot on the top of his tongue, nothing underneath its completely healed over.
It's now infected he has been on antibiotics and having tongue surgery today.
Has anyone ever had it removed surgically?