OMG. i can't believe the blonde i am. well i was shaving and i cut my lip by accident. it didn't hurt though. no blood or anything. later that night i was having intercourse with my boyfriend and he said i think you have your period. you're bleeding. when i went to the bathroom only to notice that this cut was bleeding. and it started to hurt. and still does. this happened last night. what do i do? oh. and it pretty much has stopped bleeding but it's still a cut on my lip. HELP

Give it time and it will heal. If it is painful to have sex, I'd suggest waiting until it's healed.

Do not use ointments, peroxide or rubbing alcohol on it, as it could cause a vaginal infection. Try to make sure the area is always clean and dry as best you can to avoid the cut getting infected.

This is actually not uncommon and really can't hurt you as long as you are careful with your activity. Since the area does not receive air and is normally damp it might take a little longer to heal then a cut on the knee.

You should be fine and there is nothing to worry about. Just avoid shaving so closely to the vaginal lips later on. (Also, I would avoid shaving until the cut is healed completely.)

If you are worried about blood getting on your panties, get some regular panty protecters. Also, it might help to wear normal panties vs thongs.

I've cut myself shaving before and it stings like mad! I use baby's nappy rash cream - Sudocreme- and it heals it really quickly. As long as it's not inside your vagina you should be fine!

I just finished my period, about a week ago, and I either scratched just an inch away from my clit while inserting a tampon, or it might have been the week before, my partner might have scratched me there (long nails). It's been sore the last 4 days or so. And it feels inflamed right inside, around that area. I thought it might be a bit raw if I'd scratched it....but yesterday I noticed a smell, one that I'd associate with infections (I recognise it from when I'd fallen on gravel when I was younger, and got an infection in my knee). I don't know what do do.......what do you do if the scratch/cut does lead to infection? I'll go to the doc on tues anyhow, just need to book the time off with work tomorrow so that they let me.

i have the same problem but am 2 embarassed 2 go to the doctors but it is scaring me my partner pushed 2 hard when he was fingering me it hurt on the day but the day after i was bleeding heavily n i have had 2 wear sanitary towels 4 tha last seven days it no lnger hurts but is styl bleeding lighter than b4 stingsa little n smells i dnt want to go to the doctors bleeding like this n would rather w8 it out until the bleeding stops to deal with what i think is an infected cut silly i know great valentines this year eey

if i were you i would keep your legs closed till the cut is healed.. thats my opinion and also i have a question if your like shaving down there what will happen if you like cut your clit thingy.. ? becuase i was shaving and i was wondering what happens. lol :$

Omg! Okay I'm 14 and I was masturbating in the shower and I think I went to fast and got a cut on my vagina! It stings a lot when I pee and I can't find any ointment! What did I do!?

Let it heal naturally. Perhaps consider a mechanical assistant in the future.

I cut myself while I was shaving about a month or two ago and it bleed a little bit but then it healed pretty quickly. But I have come to notice a skin formation in the same spot I cut myself. It was never there before but now it's kind of bothering me. I've seen things like it in arm pits and stuff but I don't want it to be there! The formation is sticking out from my normal skin in a tiny tube like fashion but it's healed. and it the same color as the rest of my skin. I cut myself right where my lips meet and it weird skin thing is going to be obvious and ugly during sexual activities. I'm only eighteen and I don't want this to mark up my youthful apearence. Anyone know what it is? And how can I get rid of it?!!! please help.

It may be a skin tag. I have one on my underarm and how you're discribing the shape and look, it may be a possiblity.

hi. i had sex and the condom burst. i tried to kill his cum with hand sanitizer and wet ones. can i be pregnant, and can i get an infection?

i did the same, i just lightly dabbed on some neosporin. and it healed pretty quickly :-D

I have the same thing and I have no idea as to what happend... I dont like it! It's ugly and I dint know what to do did u find help??

use camomile tea. get the tea hot withbag and cuo over area. i had skin tag come up after peircing. the piercer suggested this and it workef. took about a week.

hotstufflee wrote:

Yes, I had one of those, A doctor can remove it if it is of concern., LADIES WHO SHAVE PUBIC HAIR, WARNING - let me give you some advice from my own experience and 'hotstufflee' I'm not referring to your symptom in the next paragraph.

I shaved for activity with my then b/f, right before, and there was a little cut outsdie - external labia. We had oral sex. I found out I contracted Syphilis. The sore from the Syphilis shows WHERE the Syphilis enbtered and it can certainly be transmistted from oral sex. It turned out he had a serious drug/needle problem he hid from me., So obviously I have to get the 'big' test in 6 months, great.

If you shave and are not very careful you can open your skin up to serious bacterial infections, such as Syphilis, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Hep C much easier via mainly the saliva or maybe ejaculation of your partner. It's so important to check that you have NO OPEN ABRASIONS however small before sexual activiity. Syphilis is rare, and if you're with major drug user be EXTRA CAREFUL. Just trying to help!!!