Does everyone shave their pubic hair now??? How do I shave without bumps and pain I am not sure what I am doing wrong? What kind of shaving cream and razor do I use.

i used to have the same problem, because i was shaving against the grain.
just shave with the grain (going down with the razor). it doesn't give the closest shave, but less pain.

and yes, a lot of people shave now. it's just a fad. like bell-bottoms. but this one isn't out in the open as much :-)
hope this helped a little

I tried shaving but I have very sensitive skin there so it causes red bumps all over and it's painful and itchy.

I get waxed every 4 weeks, and I use the Bikini Zone medicated gel after showering. But if you exfoliate in the shower, you will have less itching, pain, and ingrown hairs. These both apply to shaving as well as waxing.
The best stuff I have found is Bath and Body Works "I'm in the Mood for Scrub." It's pricey ($20) but it's a big bottle and you only need a little bit. It leaves your skin feeling so soft—your lover will love it!!

I have a similar problem with shaving my sensitive area. Thank you for all of your suggestions. It's nice to know you're not alone. :-D

shave with the grain.. it works wonders.

otherwise you can always go to another method..
i started waxing almost 2 years ago..
its AMAZING :]

I know how you all feel i shaved out of curiosity after watching viva la bam when they shave their pubic hairs and make the guy wear it as a beard, lol- besides that i used a simple razor because my mom buys like 5 packs so i took a new one out took a shower shaved my pubs then the next day i had red bumps which was painful when i scratched them, but the reason for the bumps is because your hairs are getting cut underneath the skin -new models of razors- so when your body heals the open spots your hair is pushing up making the red spots in general its ingrown hairs ;-)