Im a 16 yr old girl and ive never had sex, i shaved down there about 2 and a half weeks ago and accidentally cut myself in several places, i just noticed a few small bumps where the hair has grown back one of which is painful and looks and feels like a pimple, the others are small and not painful, as ive said i hav never had sex but a few years back i got cold sores quite often because i was sick alot and i popped them so i was worried that maybe after popping them i somehow accidentally infected myself with genital herpes??? please help!

Lol! Chill out honey! It's not herpes. It's simply Razor Burn. If it's the first time you've shaved there, you probably dulled your razor. (I have the saaaammeee damn issue, I'm 17.) Next time, use shaving cream, and a SHARP new razor. Don't sweat it honey. It's like when you shave your legs without using shaving cream. little red bumps. Use moisturizer on the bumps. When you shave with a dull razor, instead of cutting the hairs, it pulls them out, which causes your skin to be irritated. Just relax, moisturize, use shaving cream, and throw away the razor you already used.