I shaved my vagina an i cut the inner tip of my lip an every time i would clean myself it would hurt so it turned into a little red bumb so i shaved again yesterday an now its a bigger bumb an it hurts when i touch it an when i try to squeze it it hurts even more is it because of the shaving that i got a ball or is it a sexually transmitted diesease

To me this sounds as if you just shaved and now have what you call a  bump or what I would consider your body trying to heal.  Think about if you cut your leg when you shaved and you got a scab and then you shaved over it.   Don't squeeze it.  A simple thing to do to help the healing would be to take a tea bag, let it get wet, squeeze it out and place it over the area, it will help it heal faster.   Stop shaving it until it is totally healed.

Good luck

An 'open wound or sore' would absolutely hurt when exposed to soap or any number or irritants.' Did you consider first going to a doctor, free clinic, nurse practnitioner or your Mom?

My suggestion is offered out of care: leave this area alone, stop shaving it and give it a week to ten days to heal. You are doing everything to 'aggitate' the wound, thus slow it's healing. ....and, it WILL heal over if you just leave the area alone. If you are sexually active and it sounds like you might be, tell the 'fellow' or 'girl' that you can not have sex right now, because you are having your menstral cycle and your cramps are really bad, or 'whatever you feel comfortable saying' so that you may 'leave it alone' stop shaving, pinching and poking and give it a chance to heal. In the interim, purchase some 'baby shampoo' and use it to cleanse that area, it will not sting and just be gentle with this area for awhile. Imaging yourself as 'the area that you described, what, than would YOU want someone to do to you? Gentle baby shampoo and water for keeping this area clean and then, please just leave it alone and give it a chance to heal. The 'ball' that you mention is our bodies way of protecting an area so that it may be aloud to heal. If this is a sexually transmitted disease, please reply back,if you wish and explain why you think this might be some 'disease'? When I was your age, we all thought that anything strange that 'went on' 'down there' was 'the end of the World'. Almost everytime, it was nothing. If you have had several sexual partners and you are not using a dental dam or a condom then you leave yourself wide open to whatever one of your future partners might give you. The best advice that I could give you, that I hope you remember for the rest of your life, or anyone reading this is:
You guys (and I mean 'girls', STOP sleeping around with a bunch of different guys or girls.

and here comes the 'Old Sage Advice',

"Keep both feet in the same bucket" told to me by the smartest fellow that I knew when I was around 15 years old. I will never forget where I was when my Dear Dad told me this and I can 'feel' the moment as if it were 'right now'. I did not realize how incredibly smart my Dad was, until I got older and looked back. He had the knowledge (as did my Mom) to 'predict, thought I' of how the path of my life would go, dependent upon all facts that I was TOTALLY in control of. Boring? True.