it happened on the 8 th August which is 5 days after my period ended, my boyfriend fingered me and my boyfriend used left hand to fingered me.

while I'm giving him a blowjob, his right hand touches his penis , and he didn't inserted his finger in my vagina. But few minutes later we went into the toilet and continue what we were doing just now he suddenly use his right hand to put water all over my body and the water went near my vagina and he just start finger me again I can feel that the water went in, I'm just wondering could it be possible that his right hand still contains some pre-cum and the pre-cum survive in the water as I mentioned the water went into my vagina will I be pregnant? cause I gave him a blowjob I'm not sure did any pre-cum came out from his penis and his hand touches it.And can per-cum survive in salyva?

** His left hand didnt touch any pre-cum before he fingered me**

Hi no you cant get pregnant the only way you can get pregnant is if he comes inside you through intercourse.The spearm only last 3 mins outside the body as far as i know.So dont worry but if you are go and see your doctor.I hope this helps a bit.

gem25 you seem to be very informed me and my girlfriend are always careful always taking precautions. Its kinda hard to tell if she is pregnant though she messed up her ribs. So soreness and tenderness is kinda hard to decipher from pregnancy signs.

we use condoms and I also pull out before I go. Our condom has never broke, or tore. I do wash my hands, the condoms have spermacide but is there any possible way to still get pregnant ? We don't use birth control. she really cant stand using it makes her sick.