my girlfriend and i made love six days ago i rubbed my penis on her vagina it had precum but i did not put it inside she has backache and headaches and says she s really tired al the time six days hav passed and she still has a backache is she pregnant?

It's to early to tell I've been having backpain feeling sick and terrible stomach cramps so I've been told I'm possibly preganant, best thing you cam do is take things easy you won't be able to know until about 2 or 3 weeks do a home pregnancy test you can do to your local doctor and tell they all the symptoms and they are the best ones to give your answers they will do test thanks all the best :)

she has a backache but now she her headaches are gone and shes pretty active no laziness or anything but her backaches are still there we r both really scared

She must just have generally have a bad back depending on her work choice life style it's only been a week for you I have the Sam problem I went to my GP and talked to my doctors he told me to stop taking birth control and just simply wait that's all you can to about 3 - 4 weeks after the intercourse and then take a pregnancy test, right how meant times did you have intercourse unprotected and cum in side her? I have the same problem my bf cum inside me about twice a day of 4 days so there's is a very likely chance I could well be try not to worry I know it hard it's just waiting :)