Well, I am a 13 year old boy. As far as I know I am very healthy. I get random shooting pains in my head and basicly every day or every 2 days I have a dull headache in my eyes. Right now I do'nt have a headache but I have been getting random shooting pains, but when I do have a headache I don't get these sharp pains. It's pissing me off because it's pretty bothersome and it's causing like ermm anxiety I think it's called. So any body got any tips? Any medicin,e any natural treatment a doctors appointment, just any kind of help.:-@ <<<< that's me.... :3

How about asking your parents to take you for an eye test?  Sometimes headaches can be caused by our eyes straining when we have poor eyesight so this is one thing to rule out.  Also annoyingly stress and anxiety can also cause headaches, so the more you worry about it, the worse it gets!  It's worth speaking to a doctor.  Good luck!