Ohkay on august 29th i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me.
August 30 and 31st passed and i was feeling good.. On sept 1st i started feeling bad
and on the 2nd of sept, I really wasnt feeling gud to the ponit where i cudnt sit up str8..
now about a week be4 i was on my period ya kno..i didnt have sex until 4 or 5 days after my period..
So my period is a 27 day run and on these lil weeks or week dat passed by im feeling nasuea n i wanted to eat more
and drink more and all and then on the 13th of sept i had my period went to the doc and he sed it was a neg,.. took a test it was a neg n
really i took 3 test and 2 negs n one dud .. but i think i have low HCG OR HGC How ever it is,,But my period only last 4 days .. well really 3 and now im still bloated and all i still get the headaches and all my feet hurt more n the only thing dhats not there is my breast isnt sore
.. I shouldve been pregnant from then on.. my blod wasnt as clogged as it usly wud be and it was brown and red and a lil pink looking and im still not sure what to think

it's possible u tested to soon..i would wait until about sept 29th a month from the day and make sure it's first morning urine so it will be the highest hcg levels but u wouldn't have symptoms until a week or 2 after conception and conception takes 7-11 days after the day! but the reddish,brown pink could be conception bleeding that usually lasts for a day spotting everyone is different some don't get it at all..good luck~