Im a little confused. Any advice would be great. I had a natural M/C on July 9th at 11 weeks. I stopped bleeding July 29th, on August 17th I got my period from the 17th to 22nd. My husband and I had unprotected sex alost everyday from the 23rd up untill today. My period was due 9/14. Im normally never late (but because of the M/C i dont know if that would play a part in it.) Starting on the 31st (when i believe I ovulated) I felt light flutter like cramps. most likely ovualtion cramps and then about 4 days ago I have been experencing abdominal cramps, headaches, dizziness and lower back pain. I never get anything like that before I start my period. I tested on the 13th and again on the 14th and both negative. Please tell me what you think. Im going to try and wait till the end of the weekend to test again. All advice welcome thank you!

The same thing is happening to me sort of. I had a MC June 22nd I bleed about 3 weeks into July then stopped by the end of July I had a normal Period, same with August (husband and I were TTC) Sept I had normal but light period Oct my period never came now nov is here and I've been bleeding brown, then pink, now redish since the 7th and it's the 19th. Going to the doc tomorrow.

Oh I took a PT the whole entire time they were all Negative one seemed like it might have been faint but I chalked it up as neg too