I tryed searching through all the posts to find answers to my question then decided to just try asking it myself. I am now 3 1/2 months late on my period, i have never had a real unregular period maybe give or take a week from time to time but never 3 1/2 months! I have some symptons of pregnancy but things that could be an indication of any number of problems. sore breasts, peeing frequently, elevated moods, weight gain in stomache area...etc....there is no sign of my preiod whatsoever but I have had two urine tests and a blood test all negative, i'm meeting with my gyno in two weeks but in the mean time it keeps me up at night worrying, should i be ultra worried? Could I stil be pregnant? Thanks if you can help me out.

Most pregnancy blood tests the doctors do are very accurate, so if that said no, then you're almost definitely not pregnant. (They detect a hormone on the blood that is present very early, and can be detected in small amounts.) I would say it's time to regulate your period with some sort of hormonal therapy because you need to get your period at least 3 times a year.