The past couple of days I have been vomiting and had cramping pains in my stomache and aching in the middle bottom of my back, I have just started my period but the back pain is still there and I'm still feeling sick. I did a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago but it was negative. I could do with some advice, if anyone can help?

well this could be an overian cyst... even i have gone through this it hurts alot or may also be due to periods if this pain continues for a long time go to a gynac... and get it checked rest for some days completely and soak 5-6 grains of fenugreak seeds in water and until it gets sowllen and eat them it will help u out though it is bitter in taste but is very effective... and get checked by doctor asap

Missing a period is probably one of the more reliable signs of pregnancy. Some women will experience implantation bleeding about the time of their period, it is usually lighter and/or shorter than their normal period. This is why you are asked for the first day of your last normal period. There are even a few women who will have period throughout their pregnancy, although this is rare, it does happen.

If you've been planning for pregnancy, the day that you expect your period is probably well marked in your mind. The day of a missed period is the official day that you can take a home pregnancy test.

These tests measure the levels of hCG (hormone secreted during pregnancy) in your urine. The amount of urine each test can detect varies widely. The amount of hormone each woman secret may also vary, but not as widely. The better tests on the market will measure 25-50 mIUs of hCG, which is usually the amount found in urine between the 4th and 5th weeks of pregnancy. The levels of hCG in your urine and blood will be different.