Hi, I need some advice. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex three times late February and early March with the pull out method. Which was stupid but a couple days after I got my period and I was suppose to get my period again April 1 and the day before I was expecting it I was bloated for a whole 3 hours which is unusual for me and I had mild cramping. On the 1st, I had been feeling stomach pains all day but my period still hadn't came. On the 2nd my period came and it was slow at first just spotting and it wasnt as heavy as usual but Im still on it now and its not heavy but its coming down and it stops off and on. I have never been on any type of birthcontrol and this morning I threw up after eating and I was wondering should I be worried about anything. I dont think I could be pregnant because If I was I would be about 5 weeks along right now but I dont think its possible especially since my period is here . Can somebody please help me.

I also had another question I got my period in the beginning of February and I also got my period on th 28th of February going on to March. Is this normal??

My friend,who now has a six month old, had her period before she got a positive result. I would take a test.

Yeah. Periods come every 28/29 days.