Hospital told me I miscarried at 2weeks pregnant but still getting symptoms 5weeks on...pregnant or not??

I did a pregnancy test 4days after missed period, this was postive! I started bleed 2days after but only very light for 2-3days so went to the hospital, they did blood tests and said everything looked fine but also booked a scan at EPU for the day after,when i turned up for the scan they told me I'd miscarried without scanning me and got this looking at the same blood test results from the day before, I am still getting symptons 5weeks on and have had very light 3day bleed. I don't know what to think, any advice please

PLEASE HELP! I AM A 22 YEAR OLD GIRL, MY BOYFRIEND AND I LAST HAD SEX ON THE 4TH OF JANUARY 2014. I HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 26TH ON JANUARY THOUGH IT CAME A DAY LATE. IT SEEMED NORMAL TO ME UNLESS I WAS NOT PAYING MUCH ATTENTION TO IT. WE WERE TRYING FOR A BABY THE MONTH PRIOR WHICH WAS DECEMBER. BEFORE MY PERIOD CAME LATE IN JANUARY I HAD ALREADY ASSUMED I COULD BE PREGNANT. NOW HERE IS WERE I AM SO CONFUSED AND NEED HELP. JANUARY 2014 MY MENSIS WERE LATE WITH 24HOURS PLUS FEBRUARY 2014 I ASSUMED THEY WERE JUST LATE BUT I ACTUALLY SKIPPED MARCH 2014 I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING UNTIL LAST FRIDAY THE 28TH WHEN I SAW 2 BROWN DOTS WHEN I WOKE UP TO GET READY FOR WORK. I HAD NOT DONE ANY HPT TILL FRIDAY THE 28TH OF MARCH (SCARED OF DISAPPOINTMENT). I HAD MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THE GYNAE SATURDAY THE 29TH BUT SCARED I WOULD LOOSE THE BABY AFTER SEEING THE SPOTTING WHICH I ASSUME COULD BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING I ASKED MY GYNAE IF I COULD COME THROUGH THAT FRIDAY BUT HE HAD TO GO TO THEATER SO I CALLED ANOTHER GYNAE FROM THE SAME HOSPITAL. THROUGHOUT THE DAY ON FRIDAY IT WAS JUST THAT BROWN SPOTTING AT MOST PINK NOTHING MORE. NOW I DID A URINE TEST AT THE GYNAE THAT FRIDAY AND A SCAN "HE SAID IT WAS NEGATIVE" I ASSUME ITS A LIE BECAUSE I SWEAR I SAW SOMETHING ON THE PHOTOSCAN MOREOVER HE DID A URINE TEST BY THE CORNER. I HAVE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS MY NIPPLE AREA THE BLACK PART IS SPEADING TO THE REST OF THE BREASTS I HAVE AT MOST 7 SYMPTOMS. PLEASE HELP I AM SCARED OF DISAPPOINTMENT IF I AM TO MAKE ANOTHER DOCTORS APPOINTMENT. COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT?