Hello, folks. I am planning a trip to Asia. I have never been to such a long journey. I do not suffer from any chronic disease, but I wonder if I should take my medications with me while traveling. What do you think about this? I would appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I think you should take some basic medications. Since you are a healthy person, you don’t need a big bag for them. Bring some painkillers and antipyretics. You should also bring some basic antibiotics. You can bring some antihistamines in case of an allergy. You should also check with the nearest clinic or health center whether you need some vaccines when traveling to a country that you plan to visit. I hope you will have a safe trip. Check with your doctor which medications he recommends you to take. Bye!