Hi, folks. I have recently heard something about free immunization program. I really don’t know many details about this. I would just want to know whether you would take your kids to such a program. What would you tell me about this? What is your opinion? Thank you for answering. Bye!

Hi, there. I think this is a great idea. Immunization is important in protecting kids from infectious diseases. I think there are parents that cannot afford all the vaccines. I would take my kid to this program. Of course, I will have to inform well before I do this. Is there any place where I can have more info about this? I will appreciate if someone here could tell us something more. I am sorry I didn’t have some details. Bye!

Hello. I agree with the previous post. Why someone wouldn’t take his kid to this free immunization program? I hope it includes all the necessary vaccines. I suppose we can get this info in the nearest health center. I must admit that I haven’t heard about this program before. Has it already started? I hope it has. I will go tomorrow to find out something. Bye, guys!