Hi, guys. My husband and were thinking of visiting my parents in Spain, so we will need to fly there. We have little baby and since we have never flown with her before, I would really like to know what to bring when traveling by plane with little baby. I would really appreciate all your replies here.

Hello, there. You shouldn’t be worried about flying with your baby. It is not less safe than for adults. You should bring her usual stuff when going outdoors. It is a good idea to keep her swallowing when ascending and descending. Bring a bottle of milk or her favorite juice. It will make her swallow. I can’t remember anything else additional you could bring. I’ll let you know if I remember. Safe trip!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. My wife and I flew last month to Barcelona with our baby. She was six months old then. It is a great advice to keep baby swallowing when the plain ascends and descends. It eases the pressure in baby’s ears. Other than this, I don’t know what to say more. You can consult your pediatrician for more details. Good luck with all! Bye!