Hi, folks. I have heard something about free immunization program. I have a kid, but I don’t know whether he could participate. How old should be the youngest child for this kind of program? Can anyone tell me this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I have heard about this free immunization program. I think it is called Vaccines for Children program (VFC). I know that the oldest kid can be 18. I am not sure about the youngest. I guess it should be also adjusted to the vaccination schedule. You should consult your pediatrician about this. Go to the nearest health centre and ask them. They must give you some kind of answer. Good luck!

Hi, everyone. I think that VFC is a great idea. There must be some other conditions in order to participate in this. Age is not the only condition. Participants should also be insured by Medicaid. They can also be uninsured. American Indians and Native Alaskans also have the right for free vaccines. I hope this can help. Good luck to you. Bye!