Hello, folks. My husband and I are planning a little trip and it involves traveling by plane. We will bring our six months old daughter to this trip. I know that traveling by plane is safe for babies, but nevertheless, should I consult my family doctor before this trip? I would appreciate all your advices.

Hello to you too. You are right. Traveling by plane is not a problem for a healthy baby. However, before any flight, you should consult your pediatrician or a family doctor. He should check out your daughter and see if everything is all right with her. He will decide whether she has good health for this trip. After that, you don’t need to worry. I hope everything will be all right. Have a safe trip! Bye!

Hi, there. I think that this is a must. You must consult a doctor before traveling by plane with your baby. He must check her up and make sure that everything is all right. When he gives his consent, then you can be calm. I have read somewhere that you should make your baby swallowing when plane is ascending and descending. It has something to do with the pressure in ears. I hope your family doctor will give his consent. Good luck with all! Bye!