Me and my bff had sex for the first time but he didn't use a condom. The night before we fool around and he has a pre and cum a big load. The next day we had sex for max 2 seconds without a condom he pulled out and played with himself until he had a pre and cum not that much. Two houers passed and he went to the bathroom he came back and we had sex again but this time max 6min and he pulled out and I played with him a long while untill he cum and there was only a little bit but he did not have a pre this time and he told me he can't have a second pre is it true that a man can't have second pre after he ejected and can I be pregnant?please help me should I take the morning after pill

Yes. If you have unprotected sex like that, definitely take the morning after pill. There are no silly facts about precum or how often a man will ejaculate. 

Even if he did use the "pull out quick" method, if he already ejaculated earlier, and didn't thoroughly clean himself off, urinate, etc...sperm cells would still be all over his genitals, therefore ending up inside you...