Hello I'm new here and I really need some help here. I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 18 and we had sex 3 times. The first and second time was with condoms but the three time there wasn't any condoms involved. The three time we did it he use the take out method and his cum got all over me around my area. Im scared that I'll be pregnant. I'm scared to tell me families because my families are really strict. please I really need help. Thank you

The risk of getting pregnant is really depended on where you are were in your menstrual cycle when you had intercourse. The most risky days (generally speaking) are the middle of your cycle. IE on a 28 day cycle the risky days are around days 8 to 18. (the highest chance is between 10 to 16).
That said, because you are still quite young, your cycle may not be settle into a regular pattern so you may ovulate (release your egg) either earlier or later.
Do you know what day in cycle you had unprotected sex? Do you know the length of your normal cycle?
Can I suggest that if you are not pregnant this time, go to your GP or Planned Parenting and get put on birth control.

I really don't understand anything about sex or getting pregnant.

Ok. I am assuming you are getting your period each month?
How it works:
Female fertility is controlled by a process called the menstrual cycle. This cycle starts each month with your period.

Day 1 of your cycle is the day you start period bleeding.
The average menstrual cycle lasts for 28 to 32 days (from start of 1 period to the start of the next period).

A female is fertile for about 1 week during that cycle, this is normally around the middle of cycle. (so if her cycle is 28 days long, fertile time is normally arounds days 10 to 17).

During this fertile time, a female will release 1 egg (Ovulation), once the egg is released it can be fertilised by a male's sperm which is released when the male has a sexual orgasm and ejaculates semen (White fluid) from the penis during sexual intercourse.

Male sperm can live for up 5 days inside the female body around the time a female is fertile.
The egg is only able to fertilised for about 12 to 24 hours after it is released. So if sexual intercourse takes place and the male ejaculates 5 days before or on the day of Ovulation there is a chance pregnancy could occur.

So for you if you had sex 10 to 14 days after your last period started and his semen got inside your vagina than there is a higher chance of pregnancy.

If it’s not in you it won’t happen. Sperm dies fast if not in the male or female.