my husband has been diagnosed with a hiatus hernia and GORD. he constantly vomits and is always in pain. doctors prescribed him lansoprazole 30 mg, cyclizine and folic acid. nothing works and he is in and out of hospital. numerous endoscopys, pH tests, xrays but nothing.

How are you? and your husband?? Did you find any treatment? 
Good luck.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You have discribed my symptoms to a t. I've undergone test to rule out pancreatitis and gall bladder infections , I'm in constant abdo pain , take tramadol paracetomol and lamsoprozole. Was on metroclopromide for the sickness , have gords hiatus hernia Barrett disease and previously duodenitis, . 12 monthes on from initial diagnosis I'm still no the wiser of the cause of the constant pain. Hospital are now going to monitor me monthly , hopefully can find the cause and treat to remove the pain fully .