Okay this is NOT short - sorry! in Sepetember I had SEVERE lower right Quad pain. was doped up and sent home because my white count was not elevated. I started getting really bad cramping intermittantly and increasing in intensity all thourgh my abdomen. ALL tests came back normal. Chron's test (some antibody) Ultrasounds, HIDA scans, CT scans upper and Lower endoscopy, you name it they did it. I took Cipro on my own (leftover full prescription) and the cramping stopped. a month or so goes by and i start getting new pains. (the pain from the lower right quad is still there) vauge pains, but feeling VERY sick. fatigue, flu-like symptoms, joint aches, and now my ribs have start hurting badly - and my sternum. not behind it, the sternum itself. I have now started to bloat badly - I look like I'm pregnant, and normally have a fairly flat stomach. I had a dramatic weight loss (about 10 pounds) when i had the cramping, but have since gained it all back. I have also never been Constipated, or had "Diharrea. I have also had strange head rushed and bouts with dizyness, as well. I have always been active, and fairly healthy with a stomach made of cast Iron. I don't get sick to my stomach when I'm sick, and I rarely get Diharrea. the doc's want to cut me open and see what's up. I don't have a tubal pregnancy on the aside because last year I had my right TUbe and Ovary removed due to a huge Cyst on it. I do have some endometriosis, but I'v enever had such severe symptoms because of it. it dosn't get worse during my period, and it dosn't get worse because of what I eat. I did come to an epiphany a few weeks ago. I was on some anitibiotics (Due to an unrealted issue) and about 2 days after I started them, the symptoms were GONE. I felt Awesome. now they are back again. I am on stronger Antibiotics this time, but the doc still thinks I need surgery. My probalem is I just had surgery a month ago for a back issue. !*!*!*!*!* any ideas? Advice? should I do the surgery? I don't think the antibiotics are helping I still feel slightly bad and the symptoms allthough extremely muted, are still there. ANy help would be great. thanks. My husband is going to commit me soon if I don't get this taken care of - or at least know how to treat it.

I too had been dealing with a constant pain in my upper right quad area of my abdomen, a constant pressure for over a year. I did not have the cramping that you are mentioning however, I went through ultra sounds, testing of the gall bladder onto meeting with an internist for additional testing and nothing. I finally went to my husbands chiropractor upon his insistance. He put me through several physical tests and concluded that he felt the problem was with my liver. He asked if I drank coffee (big time coffee lover) and wanted to know if I get a buzz from the caffeine, told him never. He gave me a tablet of A-F Beta Food to put on my tongue for about a minute, went back through the physical test and there was a huge change. He concluded that I have a dysfunctional liver and it is most likely gunked up by white food products. I thought to myself right! Sent me on my way with a bottle of the A-F Beta Food and told me to take 2 tablets a day. I began to really be aware of what I was eating prior to the onset of this pain and sure enough, whenever I ate white food products the pain would come on within about 10 minutes. After about 2 weeks of taking these pills, I can now eat white food products however, I have also chosen to change my eating habits not cosuming white flour products and no longer deal with this pain at all plus it's a much healthier and simple choice to make. Before having surgery done, you might want to check this out, simple to do. After you eat anything that is a white flour product, see if your symptoms intensify in regard to the upper right quad pressure. I too, feel bloated when I'm having this attack.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I SNEEZED AND GOT THIS SEVERE PAIN 2 DAYS AGO WAS TOLD PULLED MUSELES AND WAS GIVE PAIN PILLS AND A SHOT OF NOVACAINE IN AREA STILL SEVERE WHEN TRY TO COUGH AND MOVING TOWARD FRONT. WHATS YOUR OPION OF THIS?? DR.S DO NOT KNOW JUST GUESSING

I have been having the same pains. I had an egd yesterday and a colonoscopy. Dr said I have a hiatal hernia but we still don't know what's causing the pain cuz the 2 areas are not close. I had 1 colon polyp which was removed. I have a follow up app with surgeon in 10 days. It can't come soon enough. I'm sick at tummy day and night, the pain in my side is awful, I get headaches allot, I have an awful rash on my face, my body hurts, I have pancreatitis, RA, possible lupus, asthma, and awful allergies. One might say I need to go on the show house lol. Anyways make sure you get a colonoscopy, there could be something they are missing. I know my husband told me the dr was very concerned and said no matter what don't miss that follow up app cuz we need to discuss some things. KEEP LOOKIN UP, CUZ THATS WHERE IT ALL IS :D

have you had a colonoscopy? I was having severe pains as well, as well as the symptoms you explained. I was diagnosed with I.B.S. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I was put on an RX and it has helped. Instead of having pain everyday as before, I have it maybe once or twice a week.