What are side effects of fat burners for women

well answer to this question is not a simple one. Every person is different so you never know if something is good for you how it is going to affect someone else. And the same situation is with medications and basically everything else. So you never know what is going to happen until you try it by yourself.

Reading and hearing some other opinions make me believe that the natural way of losing fat is the best way. I am fitness trainer and I know how hard is to get the wanted results but I can say that it is worth. Every day which you spend in the gym is going to pay off but you must be very patient. 

And there is no difference between man and woman. If there are side effects they are usually connected with loss of appetite. And this is not a good thing because you must eat to function normally.