I am overweight 18 years old girl and I am bored to be called fatty. I want to change fat to muscle as soon as it is possible. I have heard that is not possible to do on healthy way. Some other stories says that fat is not health, so now I do not know what to think and do. Can anyone tell me new story and new researches on this topic?

I can give you info about this, but you surely know that is very important to be fit because of your health more then look. There are four distinct components of physical fitness. If you want to be physically fit, it is important to focus on all components. The benefits of regular exercise have been well documented in the research literature and some new stories I could tell you. Aerobic, or cardiovascular exercise, is an essential part of a fitness routine if you want to be health. Aerobic exercise is exercise that involves the use of oxygen, which is great for our organism. Anaerobic exercise is a crucial component to an overall fitness program, and this is very important for you to know. Examples of anaerobic exercise are weightlifting, sprinting, strength training, and some resistance exercises. Anaerobic exercise plays an important role in changing body composition, or changing percentage of body fat one has verses lean muscle. I know that is something you want to reach. That is why I could give you advice, to talk with someone, either with your doctor or gym trainer, how to succeed with fat verses muscle program.