Oh My God, I am so embarrassed to have to write this but I have really let myself go over the last five years or so. When I look in the mirror, I feel terrible and sometimes break down crying. I have finally decided to do something about it now. I have ephedrine fat burners can help you lose lots of weight quickly. What do you think?

I think there different way to go about this. If you lose weight quickly, you will gain it quickly again as well from what I have heard. I think you should consult a dietician about a responsible way in which you can lose your weight, while still staying healthy. There are good tablets about, but don't try to do things by yourself please. Get some help from people who know what they are talking about.

you may want to do some research on using supplements / medications that have ephedrine / ephedra / ma huang.

i don't recommend that you use them even if you'll lose weight. they're just not safe / healthy for you.