Hi to you all. I have become really overweight since I had a baby. I have to admit that I am eating too much, and it;s not healthy stuff. I am not doing any exercise. I would like to get rid of the weight, but there is so much that I want to lose that I want to take fat burners before doing any exercise. Do you have a list of fat burners on prescription?

If you are after prescription drugs, you don't need to ask the names of them on here because you will need to go and see a doctor to get the prescription regardless. I think your doctor is likely to tell you that you need to start a healthy diet, and start exercising as soon as possible though. I don't know if you are really overweight, or just want to lose some pregnancy pounds, but the answer does not have to be in drugs. You can do it all yourself!