Good day all,

My neighbor bought Oxy Elite Prod fat burners a few days ago. But, it seems to me that she threw away all those papers, where you can find how to use those fat burners. Now, she is a little bit out of control and she is driving me crazy about this. She knows that I have tried everything and anything, so she wants to know what is proper dosage of Oxy Elite Pro fat burners?

Do you know, have you used them?

What do you think? Do you have any experience to tell me now?

Good day! 

Hey people,

To be honest, I am not sure how to help you about this issue. I know that while you are using those fat burners, you need to be extremely careful in this. Even they recommend you to consult doctor and to use those fat burners while the doctor is helping you. There is no other way that you should do that.

I remember while I was employed, one of the girls from my office, she was using more than proper dosage and she had some issues and bad effects.

So, tell your friend to think twice :)

Good luck! 

I used to use the original formula, so my review is based off that pill. it's by far my favorite thermogenic. I think 3 pills max was the limit. they had caffiene so too much can be dangerous. you should cycle off it after 6 to 8 weeks as with any thermogenic and drink alot of water.

Hey there sunshine and all other girls and boys.
Sunshine, I have to say that I totally agree with you. While my sister Ella was using those fat burners, she was using them three times a week – no more.
Some doctor told her that this is just enough and that she should not use more than three times. It makes sense and logic to me. Yes it can be dangerous, and yes, you need to drink above two or two and a half liters of water. You might have some side – effects as well.
Have a nice day and good luck!